We are looking for highly motivated teachers to join our education team. We believe that personalizing education for each student and providing high quality formative instruction and assessment will lead to higher growth and greater academic success for our students.
Candidates must be highly qualified, possess state certification, and have a valid DPS fingerprint clearance card.
Why Should You Apply?
- Experienced education team
- Program with proven results
- Support to meet students’ instructional goals
- A highly competitive salary
- 401k retirement match (up to 5% of salary)
- Generous performance-based pay (301)
- 100% of employee’s health, dental, and vision benefits paid
The open positions are listed below. Be sure to check back often as updates are made to these pages regularly. Posted positions are open until filled, unless otherwise indicated. Highland Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NEW, CERTIFIED STAFF OPENINGS
Positions for the 2018-2019 School Year
- Engineering Teacher
- Math Teacher-Algebra I & II
- Science Teacher-Chemistry
- Part-time Music Teacher-Band/Choir
To begin the application process click here.