Lunch Program Details
Ordering lunches has never been easier!
Highland Prep & Nutrition One have partnered with BOONLI to provide a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online ordering system that allows you to view our lunch menu, order, prepay and manage student lunches from their smartphone, tablet or computer.
Registration and Ordering is now OPEN!
Important Note before You Begin:
If you are eligible for free or reduced meals, register first & do not add items to your shopping cart. Please email KrystinaDimas@HighlandPrepAZ.org for your status to be updated. Once your status has been updated, you will receive a confirmation email so that you can begin ordering.
- Go To: https://secure.boonli.com or https://nutritiononeslp.boonli.com – (please bookmark this page)
- Click Create an Account: Password is: HP29
- Enter information and click Submit
- Enter information for your students, Add Profile. Repeat for any additional students
- Click I’m Done and Sign In
- Go To: https://secure.boonli.com or https://nutritiononeslp.boonli.com (please bookmark this page)
- Sign In – no need to create a new account
- Update Profile(s) – click on profile name, add new information for the new school year & click “update profile”
- To Delete Profile – If a profile is no longer needed, click on profile name & click “remove profile”
You are now ready to begin ordering!
- PROGRAM INFORMATION (also available online once you are logged in to your account)
- FOOD & POLICY QUESTIONS (Food questions/concerns including menu offerings, Missed/Late Orders, Credits, Changes/Cancellations): email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 623-846-6800 and we’ll get back to you right away.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT (help navigating the site): email email@example.com
- PAYMENT INFORMATION The program accepts payment by Debit Card or Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard & Discover.
Be sure to proceed to checkout and process your payment. Orders that are left in the shopping cart will NOT be processed and your student(s) will not be included in the lunch service.
- Ordering for more than 1 person? Please be sure to add all items for your student(s) into the shopping cart BEFORE checking-out.
- Changes or additional orders: Once your payment has been recorded, you will be able to make changes or place another, providing the ordering period is still open.
- ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE: A $5.00 fee is charged with your first order only so that we can offer our lunch program online.
Thank you for participating in our school lunch program!
Please feel free to contact our office at (623) 300-8385 with any questions.
HIGHLAND PREP WELLNESS POLICY
Highland Prep is committed to the optimal development of every student. The School believes that for students to have the opportunity to achieve personal, academic, developmental and social success, we need to create positive, safe and health-promoting learning environments at every level, in every setting, throughout the school year.
Research shows that two components, good nutrition and physical activity before, during and after the school day, are strongly correlated with positive student outcomes. For example, student participation in the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) School Lunch Program is associated with higher grades and standardized test scores, lower absenteeism and better performance on cognitive tasks. Conversely, less-than-adequate consumption of specific foods including fruits, vegetables and dairy products, is associated with lower grades among students. In addition, students who are physically active through active transport to and from school, recess, physical activity breaks, high-quality physical education and extracurricular activities – do better academically. Finally, there is evidence that adequate hydration is associated with better cognitive performance.
This policy outlines the School’s approach to ensuring environments and opportunities for all students to practice healthy eating and physical activity behaviors throughout the school day while minimizing commercial distractions. Specifically, this policy establishes goals and procedures to ensure that:
- Students in the School have access to healthy foods throughout the school day ‒ both through reimbursable school meals and other foods available throughout the school campus‒ in accordance with Federal and state nutrition standards;
- Students receive quality nutrition education that helps them develop lifelong healthy eating behaviors;
- Students have opportunities to be physically active before, during and after school;
- Schools engage in nutrition and physical activity promotion and other activities that promote student wellness;
- School staff are encouraged and supported to practice healthy nutrition and physical activity behaviors in and out of school;
- The community is engaged in supporting the work of the School in creating continuity between school and other settings for students and staff to practice lifelong healthy habits; and
- The School establishes and maintains an infrastructure for management, oversight, implementation, communication about and monitoring of the policy and its established goals and objectives.
This policy applies to all students, staff and schools in the School. Specific measureable goals and outcomes are identified within each section below.